Plan and deliver continuous improvement with agility and help of a reliable and
effective strategic direction. This ITIL 4 Strategist course will help you understand how
to leverage lean and agile practices to benefit an organization.
- High-quality self-learning content
- Exam fee included
- 2 simulation exams
- 20 PDUs for self-paced learning
Course Delivery Method:
This ITIL Strategist course is an online self-paced learning course.
Learners need to possess an undergraduate degree or a high school diploma .Passed the
ITIL 4 Foundation examination.
- Operating models
- Strategy and tactics operations
- Governance and compliance management
- Risk management in DPI
- Optimization of workflows
- Value stream mapping
Who Will Benefit:
This ITIL Strategist course is ideally suited for IT leaders and managers
who are pursuing either the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) or ITIL Managing
Professional (MP) designation, or those involved in making IT strategic
decisions. ITSM managers, ITSM practitioners managing IT-enabled
products and services, and existing ITIL certification holders aiming to
expand their knowledge can also take up this course.
Key Learning Outcomes:
This ITIL 4 Strategist course will help you understand:
- How to use strategic,practical methods to plan and deliver continual
- improvement with the necessary agility
- Leverage agile and leans ways of working for the organization's advantage
- This course is accredited with Peoplecert.
- Certification Criteria:
- 85 percent OSL completion
- Pass the assessment test with a 70 percent score.