GVI Virtual Internships
GVI Virtual Internships include practical work experience with a range of governments, NGOs, and social enterprises in locations around the world
After successful completion you’ll have:
- certificates from the University of Richmond and GVI to add to your resume, as evidence of the theory, learned and skills gained
- project-based experience, demonstrating to employers your ability to apply these skills to real-world scenarios and organizations
- a final project to enhance your resume and discuss with employers
- a professional recommendation from your mentor as a testimony to the skills you developed
- a global network of peers and industry professionals.
Sign up to one of the following options:
GVI Online Courses
GVI online courses, in partnership with the University of Richmond, are foundational courses that are perfect for helping you kickstart your career in sustainable development. You’ll learn about the practices involved in social and environmental impact work and how you can make an impact in your day-to-day life. Each course takes place over a period of one week, and upon successfully completing your chosen course, you’ll receive a digital certificate.